Blepharoplasty from 300€In Astana
In most cases, the first signs of age-related changes on the face appear on the skin around the eyes. And it’s not just about aging: improper care, lack of rest, injuries or a complete lack of daily routine, serious illnesses accelerate this process. Of course, heavy makeup can hide sagging and other cosmetic imperfections. And this can be corrected surgically: given the current prices for blepharoplasty in Kazakhstan, such an operation is available to anyone who wants to stay young as long as possible!
About the procedure
There are several ways to correct the shape and size of the upper or lower eyelids. The choice of one or another method of blepharoplasty depends on the initial condition of the skin around the eyes, the presence of hernias, the shape of the eyelids and the expected results.
In classical plastic surgery, excess tissue is removed through an incision on the eyelid along natural folds, which makes it possible to hide the traces of surgical intervention after the end of the recovery period;
Transconjunctival blepharoplasty is a lower eyelid surgery technique that involves making an incision along the inside of the eyelid without affecting the outer layers of the skin. Access to the desired areas is carried out through the mucous membrane, leaving no traces on the outside;
Circular blepharoplasty is performed directly on the upper and lower eyelids.
Eyelid augmentation or deorientalizing blepharoplasty or Europeanization of the eyelids is performed to modify the Asian eyelid, forming the crease of the upper eyelid.
Any type of blepharoplasty minimizes the risk to the eyes and the chance of reduced visual acuity.
The process itself looks like this:
Consultation 10-20 minutes
Pain relief under local anesthesia, general anesthesia or sedation
The duration of the operation is from 40 minutes to 1.5 hours
Rehabilitation from 1.5 to 3 months
Correction is assigned if:
- Pronounced folds and wrinkles;
- Excess skin is manifested by protrusion of the upper eyelid;
- The appearance of fatty hernias on the lower eyelids (“bags”);
- Congenital anomalies, acquired defects;
- Pronounced lachrymal furrows in the nose.
Indications for blepharoplasty:
- ptosis (drooping) of the upper eyelid;
- Excess skin of the upper or lower eyelids;
- Excess adipose tissue under the eyes;
- fatty hernia;
- Bags under the eyes
- Weak muscles;
- deep wrinkles
- Ectropion (inversion of the eyelid);
- Damage to the skin of the eyelids as a result of trauma and birth defects.
The operation will fail if:
- Recent eye surgery (at least a month);
- Increased arterial and intraocular pressure;
- dry eye syndrome
- Glaucoma, retinal detachment;
- Blood clotting disorders;
- diagnosed oncology;
- Pregnancy, lactation;
- Psychoneurotic disorders. (The doctor will tell you more about this at the consultation)
Before performing any procedure or operation, a full examination is required, as well as consultation with specialists.
Cost of the procedure
Preparation for surgery, surgery, anesthesia, disposable consumables;
Free examinations within 3 months after the operation;
Repeated operations, incl. reposition, revision of the corneal flap are performed free of charge after operations in the network of ASTANA VISION clinics, in other cases they are considered primary.